Seen better days

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenkanderson.com
After a long ... loooong day of Antique shopping with my mother and 3 children we took the backroads home and discovered this field and old clapboard shack just after a rain.

I'm not sure if I like the colours or the black and whites better but I think I'm leaning towards the colour ... I've given you a bit of both anyways ...

shack_colour_d.sized.jpg

shack_bw_b.sized.jpg

shack_bw_c.sized.jpg

shack_bw_a.sized.jpg

here's the colour version of #2 for Ferny

shack_colour_b.sized.jpg

Enjoy ... all comments and constructive crit appreciated

Jen

*like a leopard on speed he pounces upon the thread*

All stunning work. Better and better!
The second one is the best I think, but I'd love to see it in colour! It'd look great on a wall. Great textures and "oldie" feel to them.

damn nice work Jen! these are all great. i'm undecided as to which i like best; i side with ferny, then i lean towards the last. you're becoming quite the photog! :thumbup:

Nice scene, I like the last one best, great choice of composition.

"the colour version of #2 for Ferny" stands out for me. Amazing subject and good eye!!! The color seems muted. Let us know if this was your intention. If not; I would kick in some saturation and or color correction.

Wow ... thanks for all your kind words and constructive criticism ... :blushing:

Craig - it was not my intention for the muted colours .. I'll have a go at it later on and try to fix it up.

Thanks again everyone :mrgreen:

if you photoshop, you might try adding a "o brother where art thou" golden look to it...

i like 4... i think i'd like 2 better if you cropped a bit closer to the house on the right side.

all great photos though... l337 ;)

Real nice all. The black and white versions are my favorites. Beautiful.
--A

My vote goes to B&W.

craig said:
The color seems muted. Let us know if this was your intention. If not; I would kick in some saturation and or color correction.
Same thoughts here as well.

Great series! :thumbup:

Awsome series! I love the fisrt one.

I'm normally a black and white gal but I really like the last one in color. Very nicely done.

Most reactions

Back