selective coloring 1st try

HASHASHIN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
417983176_6d094bce96.jpg

i just got engaged not to long ago by the way....:)
what do you guys think?

nice job... I'd like to see the jewelery in color too maybe... or maybe the red a little softer? It's just a little too sharp for me.

Oh, that's neat. I love selective coloring though, that's just me. I guess it's not that popular. But I wouldnt have thought to do it like that... cool!

thanks for the advice dewey...i too thought the nails might be too sharp and bright...

and thanks everyone for the kind words

I think that with selective colouring most people concentrate on the colour bits and don't mind so much about the B&W part of the picture. I think that's the case here: to me the picture lacks contrast, it looks too gray. Maybe that's just personal taste but I think the picture would be better with more contrast.

First of all I am happy to SEE YOU! :D
Nice to "meet you" in this manner.
Good job about the sel-col, though yes, the colour is a bit too strong here as opposed to the rest of the pic, and it would have been nice to also see that engagement ring in colour.
Congratulations, by the way! :hugs:

For me the position of your head was most notable...it almost looks seperate from the body.. congrats on the engagement.

Congrats! I agree with the bright red. I think I am one of the few who likes selective coloring. Adds a little personal artistic value.

Most reactions

Back