TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've played a bit with this concept...

All comments most welcome!

Selective_swans.jpg

NW200_selective.jpg

If you're doing this in photoshop with layers, tryin knocking the opacity down on the color layer to make it blend more. Also, I do tons of track photography and I have never been a fan of that technique with race bikes...for some reason the color in the background adds something for me. PM me if you want a link to my track photos. Oh yea, and excellent shots! :D

I love selective coloring! Its especially cool for Prom/Winter Formal pictures. What I (and many others) do with them is make it all black and white except the girl's dress and the guy's vest and bowtie. I have some pretty cool pictures like that, if I think of it later I will put some up.

I like the first one, but it looks like somthing you would find on an inspirational poster - something like, "It's always best to be yourself!" or "Be original!"

I would just leave it black and white. IMO it seems a little cheesey.

I see what you mean harrisoncj - it does look like something you would see in an advert. :)

The swans all in colour:

swans.jpg

oooooh the swans are beautiful in all color.

i think if you have your heart set on the selective coloring you should pic another swan to keep colored, not one thats so.. hm, in the middle.

but eh, i hate selective coloring. adn i think that the full color picture is great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back