Self-help...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... for all those who feel left out, overlooked, not taken seriously enough, taken too seriously, misunderstood and all this:

4.gif

With love,
LaFoto

Thanks LaFoto, I needed a good hug today!

PS. I'm sorry if little Evelyn kicked you during the hug ;)

LaFoto said:
... for all those who feel left out, overlooked, not taken seriously enough, taken too seriously, misunderstood and all this:

4.gif

With love,
LaFoto

:hug:::hug:::hug:: Thanks LaFoto...I really needed this :D

Hugs are always nice, besides it's a little cool here today and the extra warmth would be appreciated.:lol:

I could do with a hug. I haven't had any human contact in a few weeks. Supposed to be a huge stress reliever.

bace said:
I could do with a hug. I haven't had any human contact in a few weeks. Supposed to be a huge stress reliever.

thought you mentioned in an earlier thread..maybe yesterday, that you made out with someone over the weekend.????????

bace said:
JonMikal said:
thought you mentioned in an earlier thread..maybe yesterday, that you made out with someone over the weekend.????????

That still doesn't mean he's had any HUMAN contact!:lol:

JonMikal said:

Yeah, I was really hammered though. I can barely remember that. And I was also more focused on not throwing up in the poor girls mouth. Wasn't really a stress releiver. More of a stress creator.

Thanks LaFoto :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: back to you too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back