Self made photo assignment

I like the lines, but I'd like to see some different angles as well. I think the "Under Construction" is nice, but would have some more interesting lines if you tried it from some different angles. I'm not trying to suggest breaking into the construction yard by any means...although it could lead you to some more interesting lines (ie. the bars in the local jail).

I enjoyed these. not only because i have a thing for lines. but because these just look so good! my eyes want to eat them up! YUM!

Thanks for the suggestions and comments...

Hey Twistmyarm...you mean like these lines?

image-display

image-display

It just so happens, I had already gotten these shots...I work at my local Sheriff's Office, so I took these for the project, just wasn't sure if I liked them or not.

What a great idea! I like the collection together, but my favourite is the apple crate pic. I think I may have to follow your idea and do something similar this winter.

u got some great stuff on your site there ... i've been watching your work for the past few months and u have definatly grown as an artist :D ... great job!!!! ... cant wait to see more in the future :thumbsup:

Yep the construction pic is really cool, I love the detail that the open wals provide, different angles would be nice, but i think you captured those lines perfectly at that angle.

I really liked the jail pics too, they just look like they come from a tough environment.

Thanks for all the comments!!! They are much appreciated!!!! :D

The jail photos are from the old county jail, which is now the warrants division office. Too many criminals...they had to build a bigger one!!

MsRaber said:
The jail photos are from the old county jail, which is now the warrants division office. Too many criminals...they had to build a bigger one!!

Remind me to stay out of Virginia! :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back