Self photo-rait blah ...pic of me

djtyrrell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.swiftowners.co.uk
Been playing around with a pic of me in paint shop pro me and my mum really like the effect it gives, any comments welcomed. I just polorised the image to make it look...erm...weird then used brush stroke effect. Cheers

Stu

Img_18232.jpg

can't see it.

I do like this. It reminds me a bit of A Scanner Darkly.

Not bad. Nice to see you, Stu. Albeit through the "ornamental glass door" :wink: .
The red around your lips isn't so cool, though - "herpes" springs to mind, and I am sure you don't want that to spring to anyone's mind, eh? ;)

lol thanks lafoto the comment makes you my new best friend lol only joking yeah i see what you mean well here is the original what i wanted was an artist effect but perhaps went a bit over board. :S

Stu

IMG_1823.jpg

So good to see NO HERPES at all! :D
Somewhere deep down in our ArtyFartySelfPortrait-thread in the Off Topics there is one of me taken in this same manner, too (not the latest which shows my age only too much, but many pages before that), you might want to go explore that thread and add this one (best be the original version, I should say) to the photos, too!?!?!

That last ones looks like you are paparazzi fending off paparazzi during a nuclear blast.

I too am happy to see no herpes. No one really likes to see herpes.

That's what this forum needs. Macro shots of herpes!

So funny to see that the self-portrait I was having in mind even sports the same camera as yours here do, too :D. You can find it on Page 14 of that (very long!) thread, post 695.

Hey, another Stu....:D

Yea i think stu is the best name in the world and it rules and ASS of all other names so well we even had a period in english history named after us "the stuarts" we rule....enough said

Stu

Most reactions

Back