self portrait c&c

after reading through the other thread I thought the op was treated a little harshly for a photo that was a little sub-par but that is all it was.

now with this thread, i think the op is trying to fuel a fire but i'm hoping i am wrong, who knows. if the op "truly" understands photography and "truly" sells photos as he states, then he 100% knows what kind of C&C one would receive from this posting.

On the other thread a mod stepped up and made a threat to all the bashers, where are the mods now to keep the site clear of such things as this thread?

Last edited:
Try and get better focus next time. The shadowy black and white thing works, but the blur does not. This would look much better if it were sharp and clear.

Wow ive never really L O L on this site untill today. Im not the best Photo- ographer but that Pic and i mean Pic cuz theres not much else to call it isnt very good at all. sorry guy try again

I always enjoy this guy's posts.

Awesome picture.

Really nice composition, lighting. Good focus. Great attention to detail. Creative and original setting. Fantastic.

Chris Russo

"Ohhhh bongo bongo bongo, ...

PLEASE READ THE PACT! :peacemrgreen:
This is a committment that some few of us are making on TPF to try to make this a better place. Please check it out, feel free to join the few, add your voice, whatever. Thanks!

how ironic,

jerry

^^^ Irony? Where?

tbh, I think OP either just thinks it's fun to stir people up, or he doesn't take this seriously, or he doesn't get it.

He used to post messages to this forum asking for critique on his graphic art work and despite being told repeatedly that it wasn't the best place for that, he continued to do it. Though I haven't seen one of those from him in a while.

It's kind of odd.

the odd part about this one...much like the last one...is that he drops a pic, we all bicker about what hes trying to achieve, and it sucks, or it doesnt, or its art or whatever...and he never really comes back to address any questions or comments made.
we take the bait and run with it.

Last edited:
the odd part about this one...much like the last one...is that he drops a pic, we all bicker about what hes trying to achieve, and it sucks, or it doesnt, or its art or whatever...and he never really comes back to address any questions or comments made.
lol ... if thats whats he's trying to achieve then he's REALLY good at it :lol:

im back what do u want to know lol

haha o my god not this same crap again!

talk about the image...tell us what you were going for.
are there things you would like to achieve but didnt this time around?
tell us about your process.
what camera?
you asked for C&C...anything specific?

talk about the image...tell us what you were going for.
are there things you would like to achieve but didnt this time around?
tell us about your process.
what camera?
you asked for C&C...anything specific?
okay I was sitting on the train when I went on this bridge that made this shadow everytime we went by one of the supports and this was taken with my webcam(no hating) and I just thought it was cool

Most reactions

Back