Self Portrait C&C

iGetzzBizzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey, im new to photography so i dont kno much..but i shot this photo of myself and a few of my friends liked it so i wanna see what you guys think

4531325611_d8915dc203_b.jpg

Not bad! I just wish the left eye your right eye would have been a bit brighter. Also you might want to bump up the blacks a little bit because your left eye is still a little bit visible. But for just beginning awesome job man!

thanx for the feedback everyone...and to TJ K: i dont really see where my left eye is visible, unless ur talkin about my left eyebrow..i didnt do any editing on this but i'll just photoshop it...again thanx for the feedback

Not sure if it's just my monitor but I can see something there. I circled what I see in paint to show where it is. It's harder to see compressed and all but here you go. If you want me to remove it just let me know.

4531545349_2ea1589474_o.jpg

I like it...

I have to agree with what everyone else has said about bumping up the blacks, and what TJ has circled in his most recent post...

However, I have to add something... In any portrait, eyes should be sharp. That said, I would like to see your one visible eye a little bit more in focus...

I do still agree that this is a great shot for just beginning, but just thought I would throw that general rule out there :)

Depth of field is too narrow.

Most reactions

Back