Photos OK to edit
4417964225_5318bc9978.jpg

4417964935_e5c55e670a.jpg

4418732718_7083f32f48.jpg

4417965607_cedd8706a7.jpg

4417964511_3e25e44825.jpg

5 was for fun, to give it a different feel

Last edited:
Not sure what to tell you. There is some strange red text that prevents me from seeing anything other than the underexposure:)

Not sure what to tell you. There is some strange red text that prevents me from seeing anything other than the underexposure:)

yea, watermarks are annoying lol. It's my auto export option in lightroom.

I wanted the background to be underexposed but i guess I'm underexposed as well.

i see nothing but broken images...

i see nothing but broken images...

I tried linking them to the forum but couldn't. I checked the links and they all work. I think your broken =p j/k

anyone have real good CC? if not then don't post.

Good composer? Lighting? ext?

It was my first time outside with my new lights and was playing around. I was at ISO100 and fstop8 for most of them.

Try enclosing the URL with

as in

anyone have real good CC? if not then don't post.

you're more than likely not going to get any real cc if the pictures aren't here...

most people on this forum (from what I've seen/learned) aren't going to copy and paste a link into another tab on their browser to give cc...

good luck with that ;)

nevermind, fixed. Can I get some real CC this time?

Other than being dark it's hard to tell with that awful water mark.

Other than being dark it's hard to tell with that awful water mark.

That's the idea, I was trying to overpower the sun. The watermark is there for a reason, I have it attached to all my images that are uploaded to the web.

Watermarks need to be distracting and its not that bad, you can still see whats going on in the image. Your just using that as a cop out.

Sorry, just had a bad day and don't feel like hearing bull.

OK...I went to your Flickr photos. I only offer C&C from the perspective of your average photo enthusiast. A tad grainy in some pics. The lighting doesn't add much - just illuminates. From the view of how a model might have posed, I think they would look nicer if you used some of the standard poses.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back