Self portrait, in two minds

tpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got a tripod that works so had to do it :).

self.jpg

the girlfriend hates it, says it makes me look old and mean, which kind of makes me like it :), like dressing up.

tim

This one is is a later version... Which is better?

self01.jpg

Edit...

And the better half, bless her for going along with her mad boyfriends daft photo hobby :).

caro.jpg

I think it's pretty funny :)

Hey come on, tell the one Tim to leave my Danish friend Tim alone!
Good to see you ... have you ever posted a self-portrait before??? I am convinced YOU are the smiling one! Eh? ;) ;) ;)
Now I will recognise you when you arrive here in May of 2008 :D.

LOL, dont worry Corinna, Mr Hyde has always been the shy one, probably a little two shy, but its nice to get him out for a picture, and we have been doing voice overs at work so its been fun doing a bit of acting. No this is my first ever self portrait (barring reflections).

Both me and the better half were sure we were going to reccognise you from your avatar, but you seem to have gotten shorter with a rounder nose in the latest one, there must be a better likeness somewhere? I remember some from a previous trip, but can't seem to find them now and don't think any of them self portraits?

tim

Heeeeere's Timmy!

shining.jpg

LOL, thanks GoM now the missus will never talk to me again that she can see how this will all end :).

He really does look like he enjoys he work though.

I tryed again, not sure it worked though, perhaps a bit to contrived, this time the girlfriend had to throw the cards and push the shutter, it was getting to much to steer all at once, but maybe there is a reason for the violence, appart for the schitozophrenec tendencies of course :).

self01.jpg

tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back