Self Portrait...Round 2 (Noncontroversial)

Clintopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one should stir up a little less emotional chatter.

I stopped the aperture down to f18 to try to get the foreground more in focus. What do you think?

DSC_1600.jpg

You obviously shot the top of that banana off with your gun from the previous post. This is QUITE controversial. Haha.

In all honesty, I think you did fairly well on the lighting, there may be a few blown out parts on the gunana... Er, banana. But other than that, it's very contrast-y and I like it. Nice work.

Too much potassium. You really shouldn't post that since certain individuals can't handle lots of potassium.

OK... this literally made me LOL. I teared up even. Funny stuff.

I don't like that the banana is in focus. I liked your other shot better, where the "WMD" was out of focus. I also liked the perspective of the other shot as well.

Thanks for the comments all.

Yeah, I like the angle on the other shot better too but I do like the focus on the banana better.

I wasn't a fan of your previous pic because of the props (technically speaking it was a good pic)... but I have to admit that this pic more than made up for it. I laughed pretty damn hard.

Well, I think this begs the question: "How do you defend yourself against a man armed with a banana?"

I liked your first shoot (no pun intended) better. -:gun::gun: OK, the pun was intentional.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back