Self Portrait - that went dark!

;) what makes you think i was being funny?? :heart:

i have already booked a plane ticket for me and nicole...( same seat, this should be fun...)

we will see you in about 11 hrs.... be ready, angel..your halo is gonna tarnish...!! ;) :lol:

aprilraven said:
;) what makes you think i was being funny?? :heart:

i have already booked a plane ticket for me and nicole...( same seat, this should be fun...)

we will see you in about 11 hrs.... be ready, angel..your halo is gonna tarnish...!! ;) :lol:

:lol: now your crackin me up..... not sure if Englands ready for a pair of rowdy southerners :lol: ....... besides we all live in castles here... you'll never find me!

Warning: Obscure TV show reference ahead.....

"Mr. McGee, dont make me angry. You wont like me when I'm angry"

:mrgreen:

Archangel said:
Thanks guys :blushing:

Anicole... i should get vamp teeth (see calliopes avatar!).... i can ps them, but it would be good to get a shot with a set already in!

Mohain... please do call buffy... i'd let Sarah MG kick my ass anytime!

are you wanting to borrow my teeth? :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
:lol: now your crackin me up..... not sure if Englands ready for a pair of rowdy southerners :lol: ....... besides we all live in castles here... you'll never find me!

some of my best dreams/fantasies begin in a castle...and you think your gonna deter me with that thought??? are you high???

see ya in a few....:whip: "hey angel...come closer...."

caliope... yes those teeth are awsome.... please never change your avatar.... well you can for a little while but.... i'll wanna see the teeth again!

Raven... i only have a modest castle... where as someone like hertz probably has an uber castle.... with his name he should be a count anyway. I dig your enthusiasm raven but please dont hurt me. :lol:

Edit..rus-t... that is obscure.... but i think i remember it from somewhere!

Archangel said:
Raven... i only have a modest castle... where as someone like hertz probably has an uber castle.... with his name he should be a count anyway. I dig your enthusiasm raven but please dont hurt me. :lol:

ahhh....how many times have i heard a man say that?????

too many to count....:lmao: :hugs:

ofcourse, thats with ropes and blinds....!!

aprilraven said:
ahhh....how many times have i heard a man say that?????

too many to count....:lmao: :hugs:

ofcourse, thats with ropes and blinds....!!

Your hubby must have a high pain threshold!! :lol:

Archangel said:
now your crackin me up..... not sure if Englands ready for a pair of rowdy southerners ....... besides we all live in castles here... you'll never find me!
Be careful what you wish for, Angel ... :sexywink:

*whispers 'here AngelAngelAngel ... come out come out wherever you are'*

Archangel said:
I dig your enthusiasm raven but please dont hurt me.
Familiar sounds that the coven walls have heard echoed ...

Archangel said:
Your hubby must have a high pain threshold!!
:taped sh: (you go, we go, Pallie!)

:popcorn:

( i guess you could call him a husband....right pallie??? what with the drugs, the chains, and the electodes.....he still has some free will...right??)

aprilraven said:
( i guess you could call him a husband....right pallie??? what with the drugs, the chains, and the electodes.....he still has some free will...right??)

well ... there was a ceremony ... of sorts ... and the other coven members as witnesses ...

aprilraven said:

:lol:

anicole said:
well ... there was a ceremony ... of sorts ... and the other coven members as witnesses ...

:lmao:

Hey Raven ... I think we skeert him!

(you got your passport done, right?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back