Self Portrait with a difference

erniehatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My main aim was to capture the range for composition purposes. I used the self timer. Ernie
SelfPortrait.jpg

I really like this! Quite different from the normal self portrait and really tells the viewer something about you!

great shot, there earnie.... :thumbup:
personally, i'm thinking with shorter shorts, show off those legs a bit, and you will need that club to knock the women off you....(or is that whats already happening??)
your just practicing escape procedures.....right??? (diggin' the legs, ernie...diggin them seriously..!! i am so a leg chick....... :wink: )

Great shot and nice posture. Looks like a SandWedge. I like your composition in this photo.

Oh yeah....... And LOL aprilraven , you so funny !!

Good lines and setup, I think it would have been a much better picture taken in the evening or morning. Nice picture in any case.

Thanks all for the comments, I don't know about fighting them off, but a little wishful thinking never hurts anyone. The legs aren't bad for a 70 year old are they:thumbup: Your thoughts on the time of day are probably correct John E, but I had to travel 50Klms to get to this place, and fighting the traffic in and out of Brisbane early morning or afternoon is not my idea of fun anymore, so lunch time won out. Close but it is a 64 degree lob wedge. Ernie

Most reactions

Back