Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Self Portraits are hard, but here's my take at it. C&C appreciated
DSC_2756.jpg

DSC_2738.jpg

camilavidal.jpg

P.S. Please disregard the logo...I was just messing around in photoshop

I agree, i like the 1st, but hte second two a a bit overexposed.

oh, and for what it is worth, i quite like the logo

The firrst one is very nice. The 2nd and 3rd are not very good due to the light being too harsh. Try bouncing it or using umbrellas next time :)

#1 Excellent, the others are blown out. But hey, if they were all that easy everyone would be doing it! Here's one of mine from this evening, I was bored!
Artic-Blue-Eyes.jpg

#1 Excellent, the others are blown out. But hey, if they were all that easy everyone would be doing it! Here's one of mine from this evening, I was bored!
Artic-Blue-Eyes.jpg

geez you look more psychotic than bored renair lol.....agree with others the first shot is very nice.....are you related to Gore Vidal?

I agree, i like the 1st, but hte second two a a bit overexposed.

oh, and for what it is worth, i quite like the logo

Thank you!

I bounced the flash (i was sitting next to a wall) to my left. I should have probably used a bounce card on my right side, but i also like the effect it gave to the first photo..I also had the flash set up way high, I think that on the first one the batteries were recycling so they werent so harsh...Im thinking of buying umbrellas but I am not too sure what to stand them on?

Roger I like your self portrait, pretty cool effect too..and no, I am not related to him =]..I think its from my Italian side of the family but Im not quite sure...

Roger I like your self portrait, pretty cool effect too..and no, I am not related to him =]..I think its from my Italian side of the family but Im not quite sure...

thanks for answering my question....sorry that self portrait is not me, I'm not that good looking lol, Renair can take credit for that one.

like 1.. 2 is way to bright .. and 3 just darken it a lil bit and it would look awesome.

Most reactions

Back