self portrait

Onyx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
flight2.jpg

any suggestions? OTE

Aside from removing whatever is looking slightly white at the top of the image I think it's really good. I especially like the way you have toned it blue for your avatar. Nice work, very arty, very cool.

Scurra said:
Aside from removing whatever is looking slightly white at the top of the image I think it's really good. I especially like the way you have toned it blue for your avatar. Nice work, very arty, very cool.

thanks. yeah in other versions of this pic i have it removed but i dont know where i put them. besides that, are there any other suggestions?

oh and some additional info. my light source was a flashlight with some tissue for a diffuser(im too poor for real lighting) any ideas on how i could make the lighting better?

Onyx said:
any suggestions? OTE

I love images like this. SP's are some of my favorite images to view and capture.

I have to agree about distration at the top of the image, but I think there needs to be some slight cropping anyway so it doesn't really matter. Also there is a pure white spot on the chest. Now in some cases this isn't such a bad thing, but in this case it is, as it is rather big.

Otherwise I realy like this photo.

Most reactions

Back