Self Portrait

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
I took this last year...I look basically the same, sept I dont wear those damn fishnet sleeves or draw teardrops under my eyes, heh. But I thought the image looked good anyway. Just make it a theme instead of a personal statement, eh?
I want comments on the composition. How I am sort of to the right of the photo and there is nothing but darknes to the left. Does that work? Huh? does it? Hmm?
kpage.jpg

heh, well, i burned the rest of the image cuz there was a microwave in the background which was REALLY distracting. I shot this in my dorm.
Oh, and thank you for the compliment

i like this one, the tones are smooth and it's nice and simple. i might crop off a little of the bottom and right side to get that piece of clothing out of there, or you can clone it out, that might be just me though. the thing under your eye (makeup?) doesnt do anything for me, but again, might be different from person to person. nice self portrait!

hah, its a rare occasion you'll see me without eye make up, i think I look better with eye liner. When i start runnin out i go through withdrawal lol. But I do not always DRAW things there. that was just for the shot..i dunno what i was thinking heh.
I havnt quite figured out how to use the clone stamp tool yet...im still getting used to photoshop

haha. well, about the clone tool, same here. i never use it (i dont know how :D). for me cloning is just a fancy word for careful smearing and copying and pasting.

thebeginning said:
i like this one, the tones are smooth and it's nice and simple. i might crop off a little of the bottom and right side to get that piece of clothing out of there, or you can clone it out, that might be just me though.

I agree... as for all the black it suits the goth image and your image balances very well with the negative space to the left.

Nice self portrait.

Most reactions

Back