Self-portrait

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Wife's away on business, and I'm very bored. Decided to try to do some self-portraits. Here are some of the only ones that were useable. I was trying to do some figure-study type stuff (not showing off my shoulders (or rather lack thereof! :lol: ))

IMG_6800_edited_RS.jpg

IMG_6797_edited_RS.jpg

cool studies
the first one looks good to me! I like the b&w here too.

whats your set up for taking the shot, a tripod and a shutter release? and whats the tattoo mean to you?

vonnagy said:
cool studies
the first one looks good to me! I like the b&w here too.

whats your set up for taking the shot, a tripod and a shutter release? and whats the tattoo mean to you?

Yeah, I used a tripod and a (very short) shutter release. I need to get the infrared remote release for my camera, because the 10" release I have now just doesn't cut it for self-portrait stuff! hehehe

The tat is just a stylized sun. I'm addicted to the ocean and reefs (and tropical, like the sun). I have one on my back between my shoulderblades that's the tibetian symbols for 'ocean'. Maybe when I develop my back muscles a bit more I'll put one up of that. ;) :lol:

The first is my fav... I think it's because we get to see your eyes. For me, that makes it more intimate.

these are nice :D ... love the shadows and b&w ..

Yes yes 1st and 2nd are fabulous, especially the 1st. Love the way your eyes are down cast..
just fabulous

Most reactions

Back