Self Portrait

photogoddess said:
markc said:
With the 10D, you can trigger it with your laptop via a USB cable. Talk about overkill. :p

"That's one mighty fancy remote you've got there, sonny!"

OOOOOOH! Where in the manual would I find out how to do that?
I think it's in the software manual. It's called RemoteCapture and comes with the conversion software included with the the camera.

Or you can purchase 10D Remote.

I believe either one will allow you complete control over the various camera settings. I haven't played with it much yet beyond tripping the shutter.

Of course the possibilities are endless. I have had the most luck with shooting my reflection. I also feel that just hands and or any body part count.

For years I would never be in a photo. To the point of walking out of the frame. I would come up with the excuse of " I'm a photographer I feel more comfortable behind the camera". As I explore the subject I tend to think that my feelings were vain. If someone walked out of a shot I was trying to get I would be upset. For me it has helped make those camera shy subjects more comfortable in front of the lens.

Peoples' reaction to a camera is very peculiar and challenging. Anyone one who has theories on that little diddy...

It may be ok to sneak out of those dumb snapshots where everyone is standing in a circle talking

Please note that I do community theater. Shy or bashful have not been in my vocabulary for a while.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back