Self Portrait

I am sorry if I sounded like a nag:( I am a member of a large Airsoft association in my area and as such hear that comment a lot so I was just giveing it:) I agree 100% with what you said! Sorry if I affended you! I love that gun by the way, the 1911 are so beautiful:) I love professional photos of firearms:)

Both of those are incredible... The second one is a little more dramatic if you ask me- I LOVE it.

Second one is much MUCH better than the first one. I mean you left out the MAGAZINE! Some gangster you are.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... some gangster I am -lol. I wasn't actually thinking I would get some good photos since I was trying a self portrait for the first time. I will be trying it again, also with the sword.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... some gangster I am -lol. I wasn't actually thinking I would get some good photos since I was trying a self portrait for the first time. I will be trying it again, also with the sword.
Don't worry though the awesomeness and rough look of Number 2 more than made up for it.

As for swords, I just can't imagine you with any. No, NO SIR! Not after I just seen you pose as a mafia.

I am not a fan of people taking pictures with guns. I think they are making up for something that they are lacking (you know what). Why ruin a beautiful picture by using a device that's only purpose it to take away the very life that created the picture. Nothing personal, just have it up to here with guns and killings!

I agree that your hand does seem to float. Easy way to fix that by pulling (if your shirt is long sleeved) for the added color for contrast. My eye is distracted by the gun not being just a tad bit more over to the right (my right) I want to center it a bit more.

The second one is dead on. It is centered right where your eyes and I just love it.

The sword is going to look great.

Good job.

Brenda

I agree that your hand does seem to float. Easy way to fix that by pulling (if your shirt is long sleeved) for the added color for contrast. My eye is distracted by the gun not being just a tad bit more over to the right (my right) I want to center it a bit more.

The second one is dead on. It is centered right where your eyes and I just love it.

The sword is going to look great.

The second photo is the same as the first, just darkened... unless you're talking about the one I'm pointing the gun at the camera.

I am not a fan of people taking pictures with guns. I think they are making up for something that they are lacking (you know what). Why ruin a beautiful picture by using a device that's only purpose it to take away the very life that created the picture. Nothing personal, just have it up to here with guns and killings!

I'm a fan of it. Guns are cool, but I guess if you have some personal issues with them that's fine. But I wouldn't generalize someone having a small penis for photographing one. hahahahahahahaha. I have had lots of fun with guns in a peaceful environment.

Nice pics too

I carry a gun with me all the time (CHL), but I only use to it protect life from those who would otherwise try to take it away.

I'm a fan of it. Guns are cool, but I guess if you have some personal issues with them that's fine. But I wouldn't generalize someone having a small penis for photographing one. hahahahahahahaha. I have had lots of fun with guns in a peaceful environment.

Nice pics too

Is there anything that generalizes it be bigger?! -lol

Most reactions

Back