Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0136_alt.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Dani.

You're a man :shock: !?!?!?!!?!
Oh my :oops:

... and I always thought....................................................................................................!

Good enough reason to post this picture. :lol:

Dani

I always thought on the lines of the girl's name "Daniela" or "Danielle" or so :oops: :oops: :oops: .............................................!

An Austrian guy in my lab recently told me that the way I spell my name would be a girl's name in German. My formal name is Dan.

Yes. "Dani" would be the shortened form of "Daniela" or "Danielle".

But you are "Dan".
Not "Daniel"?

And you are a man ... entirely new worlds are opening up now ... I'm still reeling from the revelation :drunk: :wink:

Are you considering to come to the meet-up?

Sorry, but not this time.

Dani.

I like the guy on the furthest bubble that's staring at you, lol.

That's a friend of mine. I was yelling at him to move away and actually thought he did untill I came back home and downloaded the pictures.

Dani.

You're a man :shock: !?!?!?!!?!
Oh my :oops:

... and I always thought....................................................................................................!

I can sympathize. Even without looking closely at the username, it is easy to form an impression of the poster as a man or woman, young or old, and it is rather a surprise/shock to be totally wrong.

Even beyond the basics some can get totally off-base in their assumptions. Some post their best work. Others post mixed or questionable work to get the proverbial second opinion.

I think the "safe" way is to keep your impressions loose, flexible, open and "subject to change" at short notice. :D

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back