Self portraits, again

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well, that's what happens with a new lens, an urge to shoot portraits and no one else to model but you. Here it goes:

dw052.jpg

and with a tilt, why not..:meh:

dw051.jpg

tell me what you think

thanks for looking

pascal

I like them both. Perfect DOF. However, 2nd is blurry.

thanks and yes I see the 2nd is blurry....to be honest it didn't look tack sharp when I uploaded this, but it's even worse on here...:blushing:. Don't know why that is.

pascal

#2 is blurry?! I couldn't tell.. Does that mean I need glasses?!
They look great Pascal!! But now I am curious what that painting in the background of 2 is.. lol

#2 is blurry?! I couldn't tell.. Does that mean I need glasses?!
They look great Pascal!! But now I am curious what that painting in the background of 2 is.. lol

:lol: okay, if people start asking questions about what's in the background...you know you're in trouble...lol

It's Arlecchino Azzurro by Rosina Wachtmeister.

pascal

No no you aren't in trouble.. I just paint a lot, and so it caught my eye...
And were are your sunglasses.. I mean at least dangle them from your mouth, that is your trademark.. lol *sigh*

:lol: yeah, those glasses....you're right! what was I thinking not using them this time.

nice new avatar btw BB. ;)

pascal

Ok ok you have to start all over again.. You have to do it right.. lol

Hey thanks pascal! I was being retarded in my bathroom and trying out my new P&S back in Octoberish. lol
I have others but they are really dorky.. lol

That of course begs the question: What lens did you get.

Also... There's a hole in your beard...

the 50mm 1.8. Loving it. And funny you mention the hole. My wife teases me with that. I don't know why, there's just no hair there. :blushing:. There's a similar pattern developing at the back of my head...:lol:

pascal

Heh, there's a tiny hole in mine too. You can only really tell after a trim. Those just don't happen as often as they should...

Most reactions

Back