Self Portraits (mild image dump)

you two! ;)

mindarama..yub yub!

chase, you should tahnk me for leaving links all over the place

photong i like the firstone best
shows your pretty eyes in a good light

Firstly, Welcome photong!

You've already met all the nuts in the forum i see, so i won't bother introducing them all :)

I just wanted to say that your self protraits are pretty cool. You have strayed away from the basic head shot at arm's length and i like it. You also look relaxed in the shots which is another plus (i always seem to be guilty of either looking TOO casual or full of concentration making sure i get the shot right). Must agree with Manda as i do like the first one the best. My only question is..."What's doing in the last shot?????" :shock:

Enjoy your stay with us, and look forward to more posts from ya!

You guys can slut up my thread, sex it up, bump it up, grind it up, throw it up and regurgitate it (AND MORE!) around the corner all you want ;)

Thanks for all compliments and weclomes and stuffs :) I will sooo enjoy this forum..heh heh heh :wink:

luckydog, it's funny because I feel more comfy taking my own pictures in a room by myself than I do when someone else does it.

I can honestly say I am camera shy, and it's one of many reasons why I love photography! *licks photography* mm..photo goodness :thumbsup:

manda, another funny thing is, those were my first digital self portrait (just the orangey dark ones) shoot I did in my bedroom...and they're the only good ones..my very first (film) didn't turn out well and I got all shy and paranoid the janitor was going to walk in the PRIVATE studio..such a shame..and thank you..

Self portraits to me and not just head shots of the face, it's all parts of the body that are you, especially those things that are your special characteristics (like for example hair)

oriecat, congrats on hitting 105 8)

Conk, I'm looking at a wall ;D

I feel like making a thread called "Guess what body part(s) this is"

I just may do that right now..but I can't until my website goes back up or the imaes will be broken :evil:

Manda, you're right :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back