Self-Portraits

frankiscool said:
Manda is daaangerously HAWT...

The rest of you might considering submitting your photo to www.uglypeople.com

Wow , ya come on a board , as a newbie , and insult people who post their pics ......

What a fabulous person you are :roll:

Outta curiousity , wheres your pic , Mr Congeniality ?

frankiscool said:
Manda is daaangerously HAWT...

The rest of you might considering submitting your photo to www.uglypeople.com

frank,
let me ask you something. if you could take that comment back, would you? or do you, even now, think it was appropriate?

If he wanted to take it back he could edit it. Apparently he's another one of those internet psychos we've been seeing a lot of lately. You know, the ones who didn't get enough love from mommy growing up, and have no self esteem, so they have to go around on internet forums and trash people to make themselves feel better.

I'm a member of several forums, and there's always 2 or 3 people like this on every one.

actually, i am genuinely curious if he would take it back if he could. we all say things once in a while and wish we coult take them back. i just wondered if he so wished.

You got a good point toby...but...I think Matt is right, if he did wanna take it back, he would have by now.

Although in all fairness, we could have read it wrong, it could have simply been meant as a joke...

Although I did find it insulting...maybe it was just meant as a joke, albeit a rude, offensive one...and maybe he just didn't think before he posted..and we're all still fired up from the last two wankers that have come through here. So lets just give him the benefit of the doubt, K?

(heh heh...lumi got me hooked on the word 'wanker'. It's so funny. I'm so childish.

core_17 said:
Although I did find it insulting...maybe it was just meant as a joke, albeit a rude, offensive one...and maybe he just didn't think before he posted..and we're all still fired up from the last to wankers that have come through here. So lets just give him the benefit of the doubt, K?

(heh heh...lumi got me hooked on the word 'wanker'. It's so funny. I'm so childish.

Last two?...nasty people? sorry I dont swear...

No offence taken core :) Other people can swear, dont bother me, just I personally dont :)

Btw...Above it was meant to read

Last two?...

LOL so who were the Last two?

Most reactions

Back