nukie said:
mrsid99 said:
nukie said:
mrsid99 said:
Who took the pic?
Uhmmm, I did :p
Must have been timer then huh?
Very original!

Nope again. You can just make it out in my hands if you squint really hard.

OK then, I thought that might be the case but the angle looked wrong.
Good job all the same and thanks for the feedback.

Ok, here's the latest semi-acceptable self-p of me, taken last Friday. It's not supposed to be cropped so tight on top, but my scan at kinko's f-ed up when I saved it and there was a huge black line at the top. Sorry for the crappy scan quality, all they had the scanner hooked up to was a Mac, and I'd never used a Mac before, so I didn't know what I was doing, plus trying to do it fast, and therefore cheap.........

meonfloor.jpg

Hi Orie,
I think it looks good with the tight crop, sorta adds a little spontaneity to it.
I assume you didn't just trip and accidentally trigger the camera huh?

...i'm with mrsid - this composition works for me!

Shame the scan didn't leave a fraction more lid over right eye, but you've still got the negative, right?

Nice exposure, too. Good range of tones with a real white and a real black

Superb!

:)

e_

lovlely photo oriecat ... i like the tight crop as well :D

nice to know we have a few ladies in the house :wink:

e_ said:

Shame the scan didn't leave a fraction more lid over right eye, but you've still got the negative, right?

Yeah, the more I look at this one and the print, I am not minding the crop so much. I don't mind losing the forehead, but I do wish I had the rest of that eyebrow. But I don't care so much to actually get the print scanned again!

This is again Ilford HP5 at 400, auto exposure, developed for only 6 minutes due to the heat, printed on Ilford MGIV RC pearl (I think, I was trying out some new paper, so it could also be Paterson). It was exposed for 10 seconds at f/11 (I think, hard to see on enlargers! It was a couple stops closed up anyway.) The lower right corner (hand and triangle of hardwood floor) was then burned for an additional 10 seconds fully opened up due to direct sunlight washing it out.

nice pic orie!!!! there are lots of pretty ladies on the forums!!
:oops:

:oops:

md

yes lovely shot
I just realised that I didnt exactly show a self portrait lol
Sometimes i wonder if my head is screwed on correctly...

haha
lol i honestly forgot it had to be a self portrait
K's friend took that pic, thats andrea's shoulder!

damn, you look gorgeous in that shot, mindymoo

oh and tyler, great shot, so many cuties on this forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back