Self portraits

Lackoffunding

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since this topic is so hot right now, I thought I would get in on the action...

494300509_d6054eeeea.jpg

494264626_a946c1a802.jpg

493255303_de0b6acace.jpg

I am confused. Am I not allowed to start my own thread in the gallery?

You are. He was saying that there is a thread for self portraits and I guess he feels like you should've added yours there instead of making your own thread. I could personally care less, but this might get more replies in the "people and pets" forum. Oh, take a look at my sig.

Thanks weaving. That is what I have been doing, and for some reason only the URL shows up. When I write the message, the picture shows up though. Rather Confusing.

You images aren't showing up because flickr isn't set up to remotely host images. The URL has to end in .jpg

Many of us use Photobucket.com

I made your pics visible within the thread. Make sure you never also copy the ?v=0 behind the .jpg. Always end your highlighting for copying after the .jpg. With that funny ?v=0 behind it, the photos won't show!

And these are cool.
You never said you have a twin brother ... that you are identical triplets, actually :wink: :wink: :wink:

I like these multiple-me photos, and I have no idea how it is being done. None at all.

And I do like the silhouette self-portrait very, very much!

Ah-hah. Thanks for the help. Tripod, self timer, running into the woods. Then just take the pictures and cut out the person. If it is the same background, you can just paste in a cropped image.

The second one is too close together.

I doubt I could ever cut that carefully! Wow! I like it!

flickr does support remote image hosting... if you go to "view all sizes," it has some code at the bottom of the page for posting the images on other sites. you would use the one with just the url of the image, and then click in the 'insert image' button when posting, and paste in the url, or you could also just put the image url inside

Make sure, however, NOT to also copy the ?v=0 behind the .jpg-extension. Leave that out or again you will only get the links showing.... like I was pointing out yesterday.

not sure where you're getting the ?v=0.... I don't have that in the code generated by my flickr pages

If you right click on your image and go to properties you have to exclude the ?v=0 that Corinna is talking about. If you go to All Sizes that is absent.

Anyways, back to the topic :) The silhouette in #1 is grand.

gotchya

anyways yeah... i like #1 also. Was that done with a self timer? How long is your selftimer? thats a long way to run to get to that position before it goes off. Mine is only 10 seconds :p

Yeah, mines ten seconds. I had to run really fast, in the dark, uphill thru sagebrush, in sandals.

Most reactions

Back