Selfie Stick for Dogs!

O!M!G! Okay, so like, I totally don't have a dog? But I, like, sooooo want one for my kitty cats? So if I buy one, will one of you guys, like, buy the doggie one from me, and I can, like, keep the free kitty one? But, you know, I have two cats, and they totes fer shur need their own selfies, so, like, I'll need...um...two? Yeah, so maybe two of you guys can buy the doggie stick and then, y'know, like, send me the kitty one?

You're welcome.
This is like soooooooooo for you!! :biggrin-93::boogie::laugh2::biglaugh:I Have Cat

Read the reviews: Amazon.com Accoutrements Inflatable Unicorn Horn for Cats Toys Games
This is my favorite....

Sure a cat may be happy with a gigantic phallic symbol strapped to it's head but better yet this is perfect for the working woman. I strapped one on and wore it to work and immediately my salary went up nearly 50%, I received a promotion, and I got a corner office. On the down side, I've had to learn how to play golf, pee standing up and when someone caught me re-inflating it I had to come out of the closet. But other than that -- it's great!!!!!!!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ok, so Lenny, I have to ask. Do you play golf??? :allteeth:
Yeah right, like some of you thought I was gonna ask her if she could pee staning up. :biglaugh:

Ok, so Lenny, I have to ask. Do you play golf??? :allteeth:

Yeah right, like some of you thought I was gonna ask her if she could pee staning up. :biglaugh:

Nope, no golf. But have you ever had to use a bathroom in a Turkish bus station? Hellz yeah, I can pee standing up! :laughing:

Most reactions

Back