Selling: 350 $ B&H Giftcards for 330 $

Ilka & Franz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!

We are two UK based photographers that currently had the pleasure of winning gift cards at photo contests that we would now like to sell to someone from the US.

It makes more sense since we would have to pay a lot for import tax and transport so we hope we can find someone here who would like to purchase the gift cards from us.

More details for everyone who is interested.

Best,
Franz

per forum rules you will need pictures of each item you want to sell.
gift cards might be a difficult sell from overseas, and from a brand new member, seeing as how there will be no way to guarantee the full balance will be on the card when it arrives.

Hi Pixmedic,

I thought it might not be the easiest thing to set up but also thought it won't be a problem if the transaction took place via PayPal since then the Buyer could claim the money back if the product sold was faulty.

We just thought to give it a try. I can post screen grabs of the 250$ and 100$ vouchers and post it on here if you think that helps?

Hope it works out since we are only trying to get the most out of those gift cards..

Cheers,
Franz

Hi Pixmedic,

I thought it might not be the easiest thing to set up but also thought it won't be a problem if the transaction took place via PayPal since then the Buyer could claim the money back if the product sold was faulty.

We just thought to give it a try. I can post screen grabs of the 250$ and 100$ vouchers and post it on here if you think that helps?

Hope it works out since we are only trying to get the most out of those gift cards..

Cheers,
Franz

they aren't physical cards?

We got the codes emailed.

This is how it looks.

Cheers

Giftcard.jpg

Most reactions

Back