Mashburn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
7d mk ii
Less then 6 months old. Less then 5000 shutter accusations. Have the box still if you want it. And of course everything else it came with.

28mm macro f2.8
Just purchased last week. Just for some quick night work pictures.

580ex flash.

4 batteries.
One lp-e6 canon. One lp-e6n canon. Two digipower lp-e6.

Everything is on great condition. Never dropped. No cranks. No Scratches.
1900$ for all.

Last edited:
352rb7o.jpg

hs6yhx.jpg

20usode.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing I am open to trade is for a nikon d810. And would add cash.

The reason I am selling is because I own a nikon d7000 and this canon. And I need a full frame body. And by selling my canon stuff, I can get more then selling my nikon stuff.

Last edited:
I swapped a lens with Jonathan and we had a great transaction and many chats.. If anyone is wondering, he is legit.. :) GLWS

Flash is sold. So now everything is 1650 total. 4 batteries. 24mm macro. 28-135mm and 7d mk ii

Why do you "need" a full frame?

I am no wedding photographer but somehow i doubt a full frame is required. Stop chasing the "i need a full frame" mentality. It's BS anyway. Technology has changed the perception. What is full frame anyway. The very first cameras - before digital - were the real full frames. The 7d mkii could handle weddings no problem just not with that lens you have.

Nice. Just sold everything but the 28-135. So I'll update this once the payment goes thru.

I am no wedding photographer but somehow i doubt a full frame is required. Stop chasing the "i need a full frame" mentality. It's BS anyway. Technology has changed the perception. What is full frame anyway. The very first cameras - before digital - were the real full frames. The 7d mkii could handle weddings no problem just not with that lens you have.
It's more then just for getting a full frame.
I have nikon and canon. And I really need to be on the same page with both. And I like nikon better because it is sharper. The d7000 is better then 7d mk ii in sharpness any day, 9 out of 10 times.

The d810 let's me crop and etc. And is better on iso and does a lot to more. So I am able to use it on weddings and sports.

Now could I use a crop at weddings. Of course. But the full frame has a good jump off being better, faster, and more efficient with that line of work. Being able to use a 30 mm on a full frame vs having to go 11mm on a crop is a big difference. And at weddings you want to get all the bride maids and groom, yet be up close so no people in the crowd are in it..... It's little things like that, that make a really nice touch to the clients.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back