Selling Canon eos 7D ef-s 18-135 IS Lens Kit 700$

That'll be an expensive phone call...

Hmm, what we've got so far:

Foreign seller with no feedback or photos selling a camera with lens for half price. If you're going to take the hit on price, why not just sell locally?
Seller is new to this forum and quickly put up 10 token posts before posting her sale item. She hasn't posted anything since except to answer the questions on this classified.
Seller has been posting the same ad all over Yahoo and even Etsy for months and the only thing she's contributed to those forums is the same ad but at an even cheaper price. $650. And don't be fooled by the seller listing her number. Lots of scammers post phone numbers.
Seller refuses to sell on eBay which has built-in protections and requires verified contact info.
Seller clearly evasive about using escrow service.

Would anybody touch this with a twenty foot pole?

Ok. Tell you what Linda, I can get a cheap return flight to Latvia for around $150, so i'll give you $625, face to face deal - you hand over the camera, I hand over the cash. Deal? if yes, all I need is the serial number of the camera and lens, and your address (just so I can check out you actually live there, you understand).

Who the hell cares if it's cheap? It's not like there are chinese copies floating around.

ok perforlderoldo i can give my adrees priveta you can come to visit me:)

I don't want to see your child's priveta, you sick bastard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back