selling Ilford paper for cheap!

danYELL!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Alright....last semester, I bought a whole bunch of Ilford's student packs which consist of two free rolls of film and a 25-sheet pack of paper. Unfortunately, I did not use all of them and now they are obsolete, as I no longer have access to a darkroom, and the photo store where I bought them does not accept film products that could have experienced unfavorable temperature changes. I have about 15 or so of these student packs left. The paper is:

8x10in
Glossy
Multigrade IV
RC De Luxe

If you want JUST the paper, I'll give it up for 5 bucks a piece. If you want the entire pack--film included--that'll be 8 bucks. I don't know how much shipping would be yet, but that would depend on how much you want and would be added in later (sorry!). Thanks for looking!

sorry, i should have included that info on the first post....

i am shipping from just outside of cleveland, ohio. the film is:
Ilford HP5 Plus
400 speed
36-exposure
black and white

hope that helps!

The films have been sitting in my fridge since the day I got them--every time I got a new student pack, I would remove the film immediately and put them in the fridge. As for the paper...it's been sitting in my living room, which has dodged the dog days of summer with the use of air conditioning.

i don't see why not...i have used a few since class ended, so I'm at 25 rolls total. i'd be willing to part with them for 2 bucks a pop. take as many as you'd like--as long as it's not more than 25 rolls. huhuh.

for three packs to indiana, it will cost from 5-6 bones if sending by priority mail.

you can either pm me for an address to send a money order to, or....pm me and i'll give you my new paypal email.

What school did you go to? I'm just outside of Cleveland myself. Anything you have left over I wouldn't mind taking off your hands.

lorain county community college. ohio representin'! :D

and i would be happy to let you take some paper off my hands. I have 14 (that's including the 3 packs lathamemmons was interested in) packs total and then that's it until the next time i take a photo class and buy waaaay too many supplies, so take whatcha need!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back