Selling my car...

damn, i wish you lived closer to me :p, i can use another dsm :p (well, i just sold my 90 galant LS which had a 4g63t swapped in( running an evo 16g :D) fun car i tell ya ;)

fadingaway1986 said:
Uhh what is with the funny seat belts?

(I know I notice funny things)

LOL!! they are self locking. you just hop in and when you shut the door they automatically wrap around you. :D

Nytmair said:
I know we have a classifieds forum here, but I wasn't sure if you would want a car ad in there :LOL:

OH MAN! I love those cars. I had an AWD eclipse for a long time. Th eonly thing I didn't like was the build quality. I took EXCELLENT care of it and it started falling apart around 100k. My buddy had one and the same thing happened.

But that aside, it was a really fun car. I love turbo cars and the awd was a DREAM. I could floor the car in the RAIN and the wheels wouldn't spin. I felt so safe in that car in bad weather. It was peppy, got decent gas mileage... very neat little car. I liked the way they looked too.

I used to frequent the race track when I lived in Tulsa and I just loved watching AWD turbo cars blowing the doors of mustangs and camaros. Hehe!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back