Selling Nikon D70 + accessories.

Nuhtty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
SELLING AS ENTIRE LOT ONLY

Hi all. I am new to this forum so ideally I would like to sell to a local (Philadelphia) who can come and view the equipment but I can certainly ship. Payment can be done via paypal which is secure.

Anyway...long story short.

I have a Nikon D70 that I have owned for a little under a year. I have used this camera literally 3 times! Its too much for me right now and was quite the impulse purchase. I have a salt water fish tank and thought I was going to spend all my free time taking shots of that...well, 10 months + a house + engagement ring later = NO TIME! :)

So I am selling the D70 and looking for a Point and shoot.

You can see that post here, if you want to give advice!

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51044

OK, so here is what I have for sale:

Nikon D70 body
Lexar 80x 1GB compactflash memory card
Nikon Nikkor 70-300mm 1:4-5.6G lens
Nikon Nikkor 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5G lens
Hoya 62.0 S UV filter (unopened)
Hoya 67.0 S UV filter (unopened)
MediaGear 8 in 4 Flash Memory reader (unopened)
Other (bag, strap, lens covers)

I paid nearly $1,500 for all of this and without knowing the going rate for this type of used equipment I am asking $1,100. Price is NEGOTIABLE!!

That price will include everything above, SHIPPED to your door with insurance and delivery confirmation. I wont even add anything on for paypal fees.

I can answer any questions or provide pics of the equipment...except for the camera body, but I suppose I could try to take a pic in the mirror!

Thanks everyone.

NOTE: I am PayPal Verified, but I am willing to put this one a private eBay auction as well if that makes anyone more comfortable.

My ebay feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=nuhtty&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

SELLING AS ENTIRE LOT ONLY

Nuhtty said:
OK, so here is what I have for sale:

Nikon D70 body
Lexar 80x 1GB compactflash memory card
Nikon Nikkor 70-300mm 1:4-5.6G lens
Nikon Nikkor 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5G lens
Hoya 62.0 S UV filter (unopened)
Hoya 67.0 S UV filter (unopened)
MediaGear 8 in 4 Flash Memory reader (unopened)
Other (bag, strap, lens covers)
Why don't you break it up and sell stuff separately. I'm interested in the 70-300mm lens. Is it G or ED? how much?

tofi said:
Why don't you break it up and sell stuff separately. I'm interested in the 70-300mm lens. Is it G or ED? how much?

it's a G

I'm definately interested in the D70 body and memory card. How much? PM if you'd prefer.

Have you sold this stuff yet. I am interested. I am in California and had a budget of about $1000. Let me know if you still have everything. If not maybe you can make me a deal on what you have left.

tofi said:
Why don't you break it up and sell stuff separately.

I dont want to be stuck with random pieces of equipment.

$1000.00 shipped to your door. Wrapped, boxed and INSURED. (Continental US)

Any offers?

Would like to sell before the end of the summer so I can put the money towards a few projects around the house.

I will cover shipping and insurance to continental US.

Thanks!

If you want it sold before the end of the summer you'll have to part it out. Especially with the announce of the D80, it's highly unlikely you'll get anywhere near what you want for the kit.

If you do part it out I might be interestedf in the 67mm Hoya, however.

Point taken. :D

I am willing to take offers on individual pieces of equipment. Nothing reasonable will be turned away.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back