selling pics for internet use

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
how much should I charge for a photo which will be used on a website - a portal about my city? It will be a part of the top banner on a front page...

Since it is local it may be a good idea to get some type of "link credit." That way customers that have the easiest access to you see your name. I would charge a little, but make it on an annual basis (at least) to keep in contact with your customers. $50 maybe (US). Good luck :)

I was hoping someone else would have some experience with something like this. It looks sort of dork-like, just one answer. Has anyone else sold anything like this? The internet is kind of a market in this sense.

L146705 said:
I would just ask for a link it will benefit you more. £50-£200 sounds fair for use of a image on a website

ohh lol.. .so I have to divide those figures on two and we will be in polish reality. .. I mean the first figure: 50 Pounds :) 50:2=25 pounds... 25*6=150 zlotych (Polish currency). it is an exact amount I get monthly from my students for english lessons :p lol quite a lot of here :D

What would you be happy with? $20 perhaps? Just go for a token payment and make sure that the usage is restricted to one type of use.

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back