Send me shots to process!!

Brad Hardy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't make any guarantee on result because some shots, no matter how processed, aren't going to look all that hot. BUT, I need the practice, and if you wanna see what your shots would look like with the ole' Brad Hardy touch, either post them in this thread of PM them to me.

Thanks
-Brad

if you wanna see what your shots would look like with the ole' Brad Hardy touch

Can you describe the "ole' Brad Hardy touch" in two words? I have a pic of my mom with my niece and nephew, but I'm not sure it's what you are looking for.

Subject matter is sort of irrelivant, I prefer working with portraits, but I'll try anything. Take a look at some photos I've posted here to get a better feel for the kind of stuff I do.

If portraits are your thang, here's one for ya.

DSC_0039.jpg

Needless to say, the lighting is far from perfect, the little dark spots between my mom's front teeth need to go, and the stain on the wall behind my nephew should disappear too. (I could email you the original RAW file, if you prefer.)

....umm yes I do.

Any reason you feel the need to concern yourself, because frankly I can't think of one.

Hey can you see if you can touch up this one for me? Work your magic. :mrgreen:

DSCF3560-1.jpg

It isn't as clear as I would like.. But the camera I was shooting with... Hated shooting at night.

do your best on this over exposed face

2220653323_33d7644111.jpg

Umm.. Tone down the flash maybe?!

yeah i know what i would do now:)

it was taken about 4 years ago when i knew nothing

and now iknow just next to nothing :blushing:

but seeing as he requested pics i thought id give it a whirl.:wink:

Hey, I still know nothing and I even got a degree in it.. so its all good.. lol

Most reactions

Back