Send Something to Sharon: EDIT Paypal in OP

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, the prayer thread for Sharon is getting so long I thought I would post a new thread for this and leave that thread for just updates and good energy.

Since Sharon is being moved around a lot it would be really easy for things to get lost in the shuffle and some have wanted to send something to her but are unable for various reasons. It looks like sending things through Sharon's sister will be the easiest way to get things to her right now.

If you would like to send something yourself please PM me for the address.

Send an e-card
Sharon Burke Monett
Current Room: 1215 East
ECards - UT Medical Center

I checked the FTD website and they take PayPal so we can use an account (mine or any other option everyone agrees on) and send from them.

Please post here or PM me and we will get this organized.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT: THE PLAN
Thanks so much for your contributions everyone, we are just over $125 so far!

I messaged Kathy to ask for some guidance on what to send Sharon, while in CCU she is unable to receive flowers, plants or balloons but Kathy had a wonderful idea that I'm going to go with, digital photo frame(s) that she can have pictures of family and Kathy will upload any pictures we would like to share with Sharon. I love the idea and am glad I asked her, it seems so obvious now!

You can send to my PayPal account with this email:

judismelko at gmail dot com

Send Money, Pay Online or Set Up a Merchant Account - PayPal

Last edited:
edited - read above for room number
if you are sending an eCard

Last edited:
Thanks Astro, actually she moved again back to CCU, I updated the OP with her current #

I checked the FTD website and they take PayPal so we can use an account (mine or any other option everyone agrees on) and send from them.

Please post here or PM me and we will get this organized.
I'm in! If we stick to your paypal account, it's simple enough for me to chip in there. :) I'll go along with what everyone decides is easiest.

Count on tis old hippy. let me know how much, and how to send it, thanks Ed

Count me in for a gift Paypal amount

Hey Lew, what do you mean? Sharon's full name or...?

Ok, wasn't sure, her name is Sharon Burke Monett, I've added it to the OP, thanks for pointing that out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back