TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
completed1.jpg

completed16.png

completed4.jpg

completed7.png

maybe it's just me, but I think all of the stuff... the borders, ripple effect, old picture in the corner.. are distracting.

but then again, it could be just me.

I like the lighting in the first one

and I hope she got the puppy at a responsible breeder, just as a side note, even though I know you have nothing to do with that (wink.) Sorry just an another anti puppy mill freak over here.

I'm a beginner, but I think you did a good job of working to the model's strengths. She has very intense eyes, and a very sweet smile. I love her eyes in the third one, but overall the first one is my favorite.

Was the placing of older photos (baby pictures) in the corner their idea or yours? Its very creative.

And I'm sure the puppy is not one of those poor exploited dogs from a puppy mill. But if it is, at least he/she isn't there anymore.

I'm a beginner, but I think you did a good job of working to the model's strengths. She has very intense eyes, and a very sweet smile. I love her eyes in the third one, but overall the first one is my favorite.

Was the placing of older photos (baby pictures) in the corner their idea or yours? Its very creative.

And I'm sure the puppy is not one of those poor exploited dogs from a puppy mill. But if it is, at least he/she isn't there anymore.

The old photo in the corner they wanted there , and the dog as far as i know it came from a friend of hers for her graduation gift .

1st one needs the skin healling alittle on her forehead.

2nd nice pose, maybe it would be better with all of her foot.

3rd the stray hairs and grass need cleaning from her face and chin

4th the eyes look kind of cloudy, maybe you could work on them a little, love the vibrant colours that you have there.

The boarders dont bother me to much for internet viewing, but I wouldnt like images printed with the boarder.

I think you chose some flattering poses for her, good job :)

totally unrelated, but the picture of the flower and baby is not instantly clear what it is, and when you realise, its a very obvious cut and paste, maybe you can soften the image of the baby some how, or choose a different baby pic :) I like the selective colour on the seniors rose, but not her eyes-never like brown eyes shown as selective colour though so thats just my taste oh and I know my spelling sucks but please correct your spelling on your pricing page :)
I hope this is helpful to you, and you dont take it the wrong way

totally unrelated, but the picture of the flower and baby is not instantly clear what it is, and when you realise, its a very obvious cut and paste, maybe you can soften the image of the baby some how, or choose a different baby pic :) I like the selective colour on the seniors rose, but not her eyes-never like brown eyes shown as selective colour though so thats just my taste oh and I know my spelling sucks but please correct your spelling on your pricing page :)
I hope this is helpful to you, and you dont take it the wrong way

Thank you so much for pointing that out. :D

Most reactions

Back