Senior portraits, semi-first attempt

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, i went and took some photos of my brother for possible senior portraits, what do you think?
adamtree2.jpg

Adamagainsttree.jpg

this one is just more for fun-

adamtrees3.jpg

I really like the first and third one. They 3rd one is very interesting has a nice angle. All three are really good photographs though.

I agree that the first and third are better. However, I think the color is off on #1 and 2 ... it looks like he has jaundice.

thanks, i'll work on my processing for color, any other comments?

#3 is awesome... I would have so used that for my senior photo!

I would like #2 and #3 better with a tighter crop and color correction.

i was thinking about a tigher crop, but i wasnt sure what aspect ratio most portraits were at... 8X10? 11x14?

i was thinking about a tigher crop, but i wasnt sure what aspect ratio most portraits were at... 8X10? 11x14?

Granted it was many many years ago (well, 6), but the senior photos in my 12th grade yearbook were the standard wallet size (2x3, right?).

the third picture i enjoy a lot, especially how its divided in the pictures. tighter crops would probably help witht eh first two, but they are good as is imo

Totally love the 3rd perspective. Fun shot. The first one is a nice shot and the only thing I would change would be the color correction and more of a crop on #2

Most reactions

New Topics

Back