Reaction score
Website
www.tsnakephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3819.JPG
DSC_3707_copy.JPG

Last edited:
I like the lighting on the first one...nice and even. I don't care for the shadowed face caused by the backlight in #2.

For both of these, you might want to clone out some of the stray hairs in front of her face, and the fly-aways. I would probably whiten her teeth a bit as well...they look almost orangey (which I realize isn't your fault). And, she has great eyes, but they're not really popping here. They could stand to be sharpened a bit I think.

All just My opinions...keep up the good work!

did she pay for these?

I agree on the teeth thing, lotta yellows and oranges in there.

On the first one though, her upper lip needs to be lightened up a bit as it looks like she has a slight mustache due to the shadows.

But I'm a huge fan of the second shot, I love how the back light frames the face. Much bueno, IMO.

All good points.
Too many stray hairs to do anything about. Not gonna bother.
I'm the first to admit that my post prod skills are awful.
I work my tail off getting the light and exposure as well as composition and then the end result fails.

Anyway, Here's a second stab at the pic above and a few more from the set.
See if it's any better.
(on a side note, this sites hosting software seems to soften the pics up somewhat...don't know if I'm seeing things or not but the pics in my computer look much much sharper)
DSC_3727_copy.jpg
DSC_3729_copy.jpg
DSC_3704_copy.jpg

DSC_3707_copy1.jpg

DSC_3724_copy.jpg

Last edited:
Well done sir. And, indeed your daughter is beautiful...congratulations on her graduation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back