Senior Portraits

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are couple of girls just graduating from college. They wanted something a little different for their senior portraits so we went down to the beach for these. The blonde was my neighbor since she was 11. It's nice to see her all grown up. :mrgreen:

lindsay.jpg

linds.jpg

laugh.jpg

friends.jpg

beachgirl.jpg

Nice pics, I really like 3,4 and 5. Three looks like a real fun shot. Four is a shot that they will treasure for life and help them remember these days, as they get older. The last one is another fun shot; she has such a nice smile.

Eric

these shots would benefit from a reflector and some tighter cropping (hands cut off in first one). I mean - if you're looking for suggestions.

Ha ha ha Thanks! I shot these portraits solo so I didn't have anyone to help out with a reflector. I've tried having non photo people hold reflectors for me with NO luck. :confused: I agree about the hands, the only reason they are cut off is because for some silly reason, I was worried about my totally slanted horizon line and cropped them off. Maybe I'll try it the other way. :lol:

You didn't call me,I'm just down the street, throw me a bone.Your second pair of eyes.

Youngun... I did use fill flash. It was either back light and meter in close or have them squinting terribly. :cry:

LAB...Sorry for not calling you. It was one of those last minute, knock it out kinda jobs. Next time for sure pal! :D

Most reactions

Back