Senior Project so Far

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by iBats, Jan 14, 2010.

1. iBats

iBats TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
  2. Derrel

Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud

Photos OK to edit
    Well, it is agonizingly slow to load! But, in for a penny, in for a pound,as the old expression goes. I waited for the agonizingly slow loading phase, and then watched the entire slide show of 30 images. The display format and its overall "look" is pleasant as auto-load slide shows go. The photos are for the most part workmanlike compositions--not great, but not bad. Your overall technical values are reasonably good, but not stellar. I suppose if I were assigning grades to seniors, you'd get a B+ or thereabouts.

I think some of the photos would greatly benefit from borders to help enclose them when shown on black, as the slideshow format displays them. Your monochrome shots have decent tonal range, with perhaps a bit compressed tones in some shots. Your flower and plant close-ups could be improved with a bit more dynamic compositions; the centered pansy shot for example is very weak,and should probably be eliminated, and there are a couple frames that appear to have motion blur for no good reason.

3. Inst!nct

Inst!nct TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    overkill IMO

4. burstintoflame81

burstintoflame81 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I like the orange tree, and snowy creek the best. I am no pro, but I will give my own two cents for what its worth to you. I think a lot of the photographs try way too hard to be artsy but are lacking a clear subject or interest in the photo.

5. Brian L

Brian L TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Little slow but freakin sweet gallery.