senior rep applications?

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbymcdonald.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone use an application for senior reps? I'm going to put an announcement in at the local high school and have them possibly fill out an application to apply as a senior rep - does anyone know what to ask on an application or have one I could borrow ;)

Thanks!

Jen

I would basically ask them to send an email asking them to state their important info (name, address, phone, parent/guardian phone, etc.) a link to their myspace/facebook and a recent snap shot of themselves, and any extra curricular activities they're involved in.

Then also, list what you are giving them in return for being your rep, then pick the ones you think are going to photograph the best and represent you best.

My 2cents. :)

I would basically ask them to send an email asking them to state their important info (name, address, phone, parent/guardian phone, etc.) a link to their myspace/facebook and a recent snap shot of themselves, and any extra curricular activities they're involved in.

Then also, list what you are giving them in return for being your rep, then pick the ones you think are going to photograph the best and represent you best.

My 2cents. :)

Thanks for the advice! I was thinking along the same lines - I just wasn't sure what to do - I appreciate it! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back