Senior - studio session

Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
Well, the weather wasn't cooperating, so we didn't get the outdoor session done. This is the studio portion of the session.

connie1.jpg

connie2.jpg

connie3.jpg

connie4.jpg

connie5.jpg

I'm going to feel like a grandma when I say, "Sit up straight!"

Your photos are great, however.

Wow Pete! All are gorgeous! I'm not so down on the slumping as kids do that......Seems more real.
Beautiful stuff!

I know slumping is a personality thing so what can you do but it really irks me only cause I'm a mom and I'm just always saying that... "Sit up straight." lol I love them and hopefully someday I can produce something even half as good indoors as you've got here! My indoor skills are nonexistant!

Very inspiring for me Pete. I am always looking to emulate what you create in your photographs. I just wish i had the time...

Haha I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!! The photos are great, but she needs to straighten up!! :)

They are all great shots Pete, but in that last one, the light you've created is really magical.

I agree. I like the series but the last one really stands out to me. The lighting and sharpness of her eyes really draws me in as a viewer. Nicely done!

Thanks to everyone for taking time to comment. Matt, Alison... I wasn't certain about the lighting on the last one. I positioned the sofbox directlly above her, turned the fill aside, and moved the reflector in close. I don't very often light this way. I think I'll try working this way a bit more.

Thanks again.
Pete

Really like 5, the expression on her face, the lighting and the b/w. Its cool shot

I'm not a fan of those backgrounds so the first few do nothing for me an she looks a little arkward in 3. Good light in the eyes though

Bet she is happy, great job

Most reactions

New Topics

Back