Seniors and Off Camera Lighting

i really like the third image. the balance of colours is very beautiful. the light golden straw, the turqoise, and the pink. nice mix of colours and all in the same tonal/tint range (grey/white mixed into the colours). the only thing i would have changed is the yellow brown line at the top. i think it looks better with just the turqoise bricks.

as far as the watermark is concerned, i didn't even really notice that it was a watermark at first. i didn't read it but just looked at the whole image and my first thought was "university add". while the text content leaves much to be desired, the layout and design of your watermark looks very well composed.

I used my Speedlight and Vivitar flash each on a lightstand, with a shoot through umbrella. A couple of those I just used one light, and a couple I used 2 lights.

As for my last name, it has Arabic origins...but there is no Arabic blood left in our family. Our relatives from a very long time ago travels from the middle east up the Roman road and then made their home in France until moving to America. At least that is what I am told. :)

Oh ok. I've been trying to find a pair of 430 EX II's on sale as a package, no luck finding one. >_>

And yeah, I sorta figured out it was middle eastern. There's an Arabic song called "Sidi Mansour" and your last name while missing the 'O' still caught my eye. :p

There may be not blood, but you'd share some looks. :) Nice to meet 'ya and know you. :p :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back