Senseless acts of selfishness...

see you could say summin to her.... to get the gears moving a bit faster..... but there's a fine line..... on the one hand you often hear "you have to fight for what you want"....... and on the other there's the "your a bad guy if you ruin a relationship".

But one shrink told me.... (i say one cuz theres been many)... that its not the 'third' persons fault if the couple break up..... there must be some degree of unhappiness already existing in the relationship...... or at least from one side.... so if you hooked up..... it isn't really your fault.... its her decision that she doesn't want to be part of her existing relationship anymore..... this also means that he shouldn't have the right to beat you up.....:mrgreen: ...... but you can only say 'shouldnt' ;)

I feel really bad, because everyone that i'm close with has known all along that my intentions were selfish. To be honest, when she told me countless times how in love she was I just blocked out my "wants" and figured she's way too cool to not be friends with. I really just wanted to be her friend, and if anything ever happened between them I would totally give it a go. Now something's happening, and it's because we've become friends. I just feel like even though I was just being friends, I've some how gotten in the way of things.

If she hadn't have met me things would be fine for them.

On the other hand...if it wasn't me, it would probably be someone else...or would it? I'm pretty effing special.

:lol: ...... and if your wern't friends...... then how punked would you feel if you bumped into her in a bar or summin and she was with someone else..... and you wern't there after she finished with this guy?....... thats gotta be more of a sh!t situation to be in surely.

What about dropping the H bomb? By that I mean being honest. Tell her how you feel about her and about bad you would feel about breaking her up. Then back off and let her make a decision.

If she breaks it off and comes to you...then you can at least feel good that she came to you rather than you going to her and breaking things up.

If she stays with him, then at least you can always feel that you took your chance. There is nothing worse than feeling like you had a chance and didn't say/do anything.

Bah...nothing can be done until after this weekend.

That reminds me...*goes to the wedding and portrait forum*

core_17 said:
I think Mike is right.

Mike's like...smart n stuff.

"Are you a psychiatrist?"

"No...but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night"

Genral rule with relationship:

if it starts messy then it'll end messy, usually with lots of mess in the middle!

just a rule of thumb I try to keep in mind but then I'm single and my last girlfriend ran off with another man so what would I know!

Mikes the guy that tells doctor phil what to say through his earpeice...what a smarty.

yeah...and not all guys are bro's either.

Well that's a releif. They're gonna work things out.

I've come to the conclusion that I am an Island.

Most reactions

Back