sensor scratched?

akazoly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my sensor cleaned (using Eclipse E2 and Swab Type 2):

I play with levels in photoshop and I see some strange lines (the white lines):

I take another shot on another white paper. The white lines disappear. Strange ? Look here:

Now what you think, something exist on first paper or sensor really scratched?

I appreciate any opinion. Thanks!

If the sensor was scratched, it would effect the light traveling in no matter how bright or dark or from what ever angle. I seriously your sensor is scratched, even to a small degree. Specially with the lines not showing up on the second shot.

If the sensor was scratched, it would effect the light traveling in no matter how bright or dark or from what ever angle. I seriously your sensor is scratched, even to a small degree. Specially with the lines not showing up on the second shot.
Sorry but I don't understand your words: I seriously your sensor is scratched, even to a small degree.

So what this means ? my sensor is scratched? I think is not a scratch, is something on paper. I never see the white lines using a new paper and same aperture.

I think he meant to say NOT scratched. It would show up on all pictures, not just in special circumstances.

It doesn't seem scratched, but I wonder what the bright dot in the center is?

the bright dot appear only with 50mm lens. I see the same dot on many dust test on net.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back