Sent D600 for oil spots, $300 bill for mount?

I like deals.

It's such a good camera, and the prices on them now are redonkulous.

They're selling d610's at COSTCO ??
are they selling d750's too ?

To be fair, I had a role played in this and that would not be reading thoroughly. I missed the part about if your D600 has been in before to contact Nikon first. I just went through the process and printed a shipping label and sent it to them. I do feel they should be bouncing the serials off a database of cameras already worked to direct people to the correct process because I was just seeing the original announcement on how to get your camera serviced. Had I contacted Nikon my camera would not have gone to service first they would have made the judgement to fix or replace in advance and my camera would have never gone to service.

I would still say my purchase of the D600 was a good decision for me. Having the D90 at the time, the D600 was an amazing jump. I wasn't going to man up for a D800, the D750 wasn't out yet and I didn't want a D700 as my main body without video.

Have you called them and said: hey bitches I don't care about the mount, fix my oil. ???

In the event that after this customer service measure has been performed, dust particle spots are still visible in your images, please contact Nikon Customer Relations by phone at the number indicated below to discuss your concern. If appropriate, Nikon will either replace your camera with a new D600 camera or its equivalent model.
Whoa Braineack. We're is this sassy talk coming from. I like it.

Whoa Braineack. We're is this sassy talk coming from. I like it.
Dealing with CS is the worst. It brings out the best in me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back