sent my 350 xt back to canon

harleyrider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my girl frend wanted to do something other then the biker thing three weeks ago,so we went to the space center and i went with my three lens and my flash and all my batterys charged up. we went up this big tower and i put my promaster 70-300 on to take some long shots of the cape and it would not focus,it would focus in and out and then stop and be out of focus.i thought that it was the none canon lens but when i put my canons on it did the same thing.i called canon and they said send the body in. the body is two weeks under a year old when i sent it in.
i get a letter back in two weeks that said it would not focus and the they will fix or replace with used parts or new parts or a used body or a new body.so i am waiting to see what i get back .they dont make the 350 xt any more. any chance they might send me a xs-or xti.any one know if the promaster 70-300 might have did that to the body were it would not focus on other lens to. thanks in advance

Wow...They sure are leaving their options open.

Looks like your keyboard needs to be sent in too. The shift key isn't working and your space bar is only working part time. :lol:

it came back today i thought it would come near the end of the week .
my body came back and it seems to be working good now.
they said we have examined the product according to your request ,and ,it was found that the adjustment of the AF assembly was incorrect the focus did not operate properly.electrical adjustments were carried out on the AF assembly.other electrical adjustments and inspection and cleaning were carried out.?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back