sentimental journey

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
i was off TPF for some time,cause ive had to leave warsaw and stay in my parents house for a week.Ive had so much spare time there, so i started to look at my old stuffs in my old room and i found a box with sketches i did when i was at school...i found more than 1000 of them! ( :shock: geez,i was diligent those days!!!)...it was like 6 or 7 years ago...but i've thought i'll show you some...i was crazy about sketching people - those are short sketches, like 5-10 minutes, most of them were made with a stick and ink...

P9150579mmm.jpg

P9150580mmm.jpg

P9150603mmm.jpg

P9150624mmm.jpg

P9150625mmm.jpg

P9150626mmm.jpg

P9150635mmm.jpg

P9150679mmm.jpg

i've just realised i havent drew anything for 7 years! ha ha :lol:

The first and the forth are absolutely remarkable. BRAVO!! They look to be on newsprint and is a very good thing you dug them out and scanned them for preservation sake.

Wow, I'm stunned by the beauty of your art. Please post more, it's really inspiring.

I loved it Ana !
Those draws r very expressive i can deeply relate to them ... Did u use models for this or just came out of your mind???

Myself i like to photograph people more than anything ... kinda like u do with your drawings :D

All i wanted to say is NICE WORK !! 8)

Lula said:
I loved it Ana !
Those draws r very expressive i can deeply relate to them ... Did u use models for this or just came out of your mind???

Myself i like to photograph people more than anything ... kinda like u do with your drawings :D

All i wanted to say is NICE WORK !! 8)

ouch! - i know im always late with answering, but this time it must be my record!(sorry sofia!-:) )
- yah, i used models-:) - these are ' school sketches', so it had to be model_:)

oh, and Daniel, thanks for a nice comment-:)
heres the link if you still wanna see more-;)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v131/anjaw/inne/

thank you all! :hug::

Man, these are amazing. Anua, grab that stick and draw some more!

From someone who cant draw a straight line with a ruler... :hail: :hail: :hail:

Wow! Stunning artwork. I'm glad you replied so this thread got back up to the top or I would have missed it. I hope you start sketching again, you are very talented!

Isn't she awesome??? :hail: A real artist! :heart:

I miss seeing the wood photos, too, those are incredible! :)

Picksure, Alison and Terri - its such a great feeling to hear so many nice words-:) thanks alot!-:)

These are great Anua, I loooove the 4th one, but all of them are really great. Don't quit drawing! :D

Most reactions

Back