September '07 Photo Challenge - "In the Neighborhood"

oh this one sounds like fun....the challenge will be where to take the photo....it doesn't have to be my neighborhood now does it? hum, beach, country, or vineyard...which shall i choose? LOL gotta love living in California. I can't wait to see what everyone enters.

When it says "In the Neighborhood" is it left wide open? For example is it anything that could possibly do with a neighborhood or is it specific?

I was wondering this as well

Typically all photos that meet the rules for the challenge are included. In some cases if we receive a very large number of submissions we may choose the best and include only those. I don't recall the last time we've had to do that though.

When it says "In the Neighborhood" is it left wide open? For example is it anything that could possibly do with a neighborhood or is it specific?

Thats where personal choice and creativity come into it.

I mean if they said black cat on the hood of a white car the specifics may discount a lot of potential submissions.

i've always thought it would be interesting to have a photo contest that is really specific and not left wide open
doesn't creativity still play a factor then (maybe it becomes even more important)? something to think about :)
i do love a good contest though, and this one is pretty good!

Brand new to the forums - entry submitted.

Most reactions

Back