September 11th 2008

thanks for all the comments, and as mentioned the watermark is there just to protect the images. I do like the series as a whole as well, I wish I could enter the whole series as a whole but I'll have to pick and choose.

Interesting series.
There facial expressions of the lady in number 4 and of the guy in the picture make this image more interesting than the others. The woman is about to cry and the guy seems so happy.

Dani

they are great, but the watermark is so unnecessary

I very much disagree. These are awesome photos. You did a great job with capturing the emotion. I would watermark the hell out of them. It's hard to pick a favorite but I think #4 would be it if I had to. There just seems to be so much emotion there. The picture of the lost loved one he is smiling seems like he must of been having fun at the time of the photo. Then the person crying. You can almost feel her sorrow in your photo. Wonderful job on these. :hail:

thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the comments and it means a lot to me that you like them all. It shows that the day was worth it and that I accurately portrayed the families.

Interesting series.
There facial expressions of the lady in number 4 and of the guy in the picture make this image more interesting than the others. The woman is about to cry and the guy seems so happy.

Dani

She was actually crying her eyes out, she just happened to wipe them before I was able to snap that picture.

Very nice images! Would have been so much better without the watermark across the center IMHO. :)

thanks for the comment, and to point out something ironic... look at the time that last post was made... thats weird.

Most reactions

Back